A Renaissance in Geo-Location
Eos Positioning Systems (Eos) the manufacturers of high-accuracy GNSS devices that are easy, affordable and profitable. Whether you are using an iOS, Android or Windows device of your choice, run the field data Gis collection app that fits your needs, and start using arrow external Bluetooth GPS / GNSS instantly. Your Eos Arrow Gnss Receiver lets you collect, update and share submeter, subfoot and centimeter locations in real time.
Manufacturer of Authorized dealers for EOS positioning systems – Arrow 100 GNSS Receiver, Arrow Gold GNSS Receiver, Arrow Lite GNSS Receiver and Arrow 200
- 100% iOS, Android, Windows compatible
- 60 cm Real-time Accuracy with free SBAS
- Constellations: GPS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, GLONASS
- Frequencies: L1, L2, L5
- 1cm Real-time Accuracy with RTK (up to 50 km)
- Supports Atlas™ H50, H30 and H10 Services.
- Includes SafeRTK® for poor cell-coverage areas. Read More
Eos Tools Pro, a bridge application developed by Eos Positioning Systems Inc. to monitor the Arrow Series gnss receivers to provide various parameter values such as HRMS, VRMS, PDOP, Differential Status, Satellites Tracked and Used, that are essential for submeter and centimetre GIS and Surveying data collection. Eos Tools Pro Software is available on iOS, Android and Windows 10.
- Built-in NTRIP /DIP client to connect to an RTK Network
- Displays accuracy and quality control related information on the position
- Satellite View for all constellations in use (GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS)
- Shows SBAS Information.
- User configurable alarms for various parameters such as HRMS, VRMS, DGPS accuracy.
- Terminal emulator to send configuration commands to the receiver
- Support for ArcGIS Collector, External Sensors such as Laser Mapping for ArcGIS Collector
- Integrated Browser for HTML scripts
- Real-time orthometric height (ellipsoidal or orthometric heights)