Arrow 100 GNSS Submeter Receiver
Real-Time Submeter GNSS Accuracy
The Arrow 100 submeter GPS receiver was designed specifically with GIS and mapping users in mind. This receiver squeezes more accuracy (submeter GNSS out of the box) from GNSS constellations and free SBAS corrections than any other receiver in the world. Thanks to its patented technology, you can use the Arrow 100 submeter GPS receiver under trees, around buildings, and in rugged terrain — where other receivers will fail to deliver. And thanks to real-time corrections processing in the field, you no longer have to spend time post-processing your data. Read More>>>
Arrow Gold RTK GNSS with SafeRTK
Centimeter Accuracy with RTK GNSS and/or Atlas
The Arrow Gold GNSS SafeRTK receiver is the first high-accuracy iOS, Android, and Windows Bluetooth GNSS receiver to implement all four global constellations (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou), three frequencies (L1, L2, L5) and satellite-based RTK augmentation. The Arrow Gold RTK GNSS works with all apps that run on iOS, Android, and Windows devices. It also supports all planned global satellite constellations as well as all planned signals, giving it an awesome return on investment that will serve you well into the next decade and beyond. Read More >>>
Arrow 200 RTK GNSS Receiver
World’s First “Device-Agnostic” RTK GPS Receiver
The Arrow 200 RTK GNSS receiver was the first-ever RTK GNSS receiver capable of communicating with any Bluetooth-enabled mobile device. Simply put, this was a game changer. With the advent of the Arrow 200, it became possible to collect and manage survey-grade location data on any commercially available mobile device (e.g., iOS, Android, Windows). Thanks to the proliferation of the “bring your own device” (BYOD) market, and the explosion of RTK GPS/GNSS networks, the past several years have seen an increase in demand for centimeter-level accuracy. As a result, the Arrow 200 has become popular among location professionals in utilities, pipeline, environmental, marine, archaeological, and other industries. Read More >>>
Discover the Arrow Advantage
The Arrow Series™ offers professional GNSS accuracy that’s affordable and future-proof. Learn about the Arrow Advantage:
- Low Cost to Own and Operate: Arrow receivers require no additional post-processing software or annual software maintenance.
- Flexibility: The Arrow lets users choose their own hardware and software.
- Field Ready: Field crews can work all day with nine to 16 hours of battery life and ruggedized GNSS gear.
- Real-Time Corrections: Arrow receivers utilize SBAS, RTK, and Atlas™ for real-time field corrections, without time-consuming post-processing.
- Integrated Workflow: Arrow works with existing GIS and CAD systems, so the job is completed in the field.
- Expert Customer Care — Eos experts are available for fast, reliable technical support.